F Seat Pouch Tutorial - I finally Finished It! - The Way I Teach

Seat Pouch Tutorial - I finally Finished It!

It's Here!  It's Here!  I know this a long awaited for tutorial.  Thank you for your patience!


This was 2014's New Year Resolution - to make a tutorial for a denim seat pouch. Over Christmas break I made 7 more seat pouch because I needed them - and in a BAD way.  I cannot express enough how much it simplified the process of student organization with these Kindergarten children.  They also take pride in keeping their stuff together.  The toolboxes enable them to move quickly and work with a clipboard when needed or when I need them to.  I finally made the tutorial since I needed to make them anyways.  It was a good refresher for me.  It is my first video tutorial so you'll have to tell me what you think.  I hope this helps you!  I can finally check off  1 of my 2014's NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION - Better late than NEVER.  Click to Watch!




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There! Lets Keep in Touch!

* indicates required